If you’ve spent any amount of time researching what skincare products will give you actual results you’ve likely noticed the choices are limitless. And the search can be a little daunting.
You probably don’t have hours and hours to search online for “best skincare products” and you definitely don’t want to spend big bucks trying things that don’t yield results. Because, hey, we don’t have time for that either. But what if we told you there’s a product out there that really will make a major difference? We absolutely love this skincare product and we want to share why,
ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense
Daily Power Defense supports your skin’s health and function in a variety of effective ways. It’s a powerful yet light-weight serum that is anti-aging and loaded with antioxidants. It provides your skin with strength by building up a dermal tolerance that enables you to get the most benefit from all the active ingredients in your skincare regimen. It prevents free-radical damage and it hydrates too!
Daily Power Defense protects and corrects any existing damage and provides an even skin tone. It even promotes skin cell turnover which leads to a healthy beautiful glow.
Let’s Take a Look at the 5 Key Ingredients
- Ceramide 6 supports the skin and protects the skin’s barrier function from damage.
- Retinol boosts collagen and helps with cell renewal. It will even out skin tone.
- Ultrasomes and roxisomes are both enzymes which will activate and speed up the repair of DNA damage. This will help the recovery process to aid the health of the skin.
- Matrixyl 3000 is an anti-ageing ingredient which goes into the dermal layer of the skin’s structure. This stimulates collagen production and diminishes the appearance of any fine lines and wrinkles by tightening the skin.
- Vitamins A and E provide antioxidant protection which will fight against free radicals to protect the skin from pollutants.
How Do I Get Some?
Like most medical grade skincare, ZO Skin Health products are only available through authorized physician partners. Yes, there are online stores that sell Daily Power Defense but we urge you to use caution when placing orders through e-commerce sites. You may be receiving expired or diverted product. And unlike shopping directly from a board-certified plastic surgeon if you’re unhappy with the results or experience a skin sensitivity, you’re unable to return the product if purchased online. If you’re not local to the Nashville, TN area you can find a list of ZO physician partners near you here. It’s always recommended to consult with a trained and authorized skincare professional before purchasing medical grade skincare. Tammy and Dr. Davis would love to assist you.